Portland Natural Light Photography Studio
We created Studio 1904 to support creatives, especially photographers in need of a beautiful and flexible natural light studio in rainy Portland.
The studio sits in a historic building with thoughtfully preserved details and features: tall ceilings and full-length windows filter light into the space year-round; exposed brick and bright white stucco walls offer a mix of textures; and the 1,500 square foot open floor plan can adapt to any shoot you can dream up.
Studio 1904 is a project by beloved event company Something Borrowed Portland, and has been thoughtfully furnished to support photographers with great resources for bridal, newborn and maternity portraits, boudoir and editorial work and styled or catalogue shoots. In addition to props, decor and furnishings included in the rental price, photographers can also access Something Borrowed’s inventory at a significant discount.
Contact us to book the studio or inquire about our studio subscription plans for photographers.
- Total Space: 1500 square feet
- Ceiling Height: 13 feet
- Concrete floors
- Exposed brick and white walls
- Four full-length windows with semi-sheer curtains
- Year-round natural light with South-East facing windows
What’s Included in Rental Fee
- Off-street parking
- Clothes rack
- Mini fridge
- Miscellaneous furnishings such as sofa's, armchairs, etc.
- Our collection of plants & other unique decor
- Additional furnishings and decor from Something Borrowed’s inventory available at a 25% discount
Studio 1904 offers different two pricing options: traditional per-hour rentals and a subscription plan for photographers with ongoing studio needs. The subscription plan has the added benefit of locking photographers in at the lowest possible price point and sessions can be scheduled as needed during the month of the purchase date.
- Weekdays: $45/hour (3-hour minimum)
- Weekends: $55/hour (3-hour minimum)
For you serious shooters, we have the following monthly subscription plans available at Studio 1904:
- 16 hours per month = $400
- 32 hours per month = $640